Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yoga and stitch markers

Tonight I went to yoga and now I feel so nice and centered, very aaaahhhhhh. I sing the praises of the pigeon pose, which stretches your glutes in a way I didn't know they could be stretched. I know some people use yoga as their sole exercise activity, which blows me away. These people must eat so carefully, because while in my experience yoga is great at toning, it's just not there for cardio work.
I've had no time to knit yet today, but I do intend on finishing Marc's hat tonight. Cute kid story: last night I made a few beaded stitch markers so I wouldn't have to use huge ones on these little size 4 needles. Not thinking, I left them on my desk to use today and didn't get to them early. I was quite disappointed to find that the monkey had found them, and they were nowhere to be seen. But he obviously knew what they were for, because i just found them carefully rolled onto one of the needles for Marc's hat. Pretty smart for a two year old. I can't wait to teach him to knit.

No comments: