Friday, May 12, 2006

Graduation

Today was another very busy but quite wonderful day: Marc graduated from Law school! It is such an unbelievable relief to be done. So at the very latest, in October we will be an active duty Air Force family with all the benefits (like health insurance!) that comes with it.
Woman, it has just been milestone after photo-op for us this past week.
In knitting news, i am literally sitting here at the computer finishing up the toe on Momsock #1 right now. So much for pounding out a pair for Mother's day. Once I turned that heel I totally thought I was in the home stretch, aparently forgetting the 'foot' part of the sock. At least this way I can show her the sock and let her know that another is coming, really! I might even wait to finish until she gets back from the park with the monkey, to make sure they fit the way she would like them. I don't know about the rest of you, but my feet end straight across the toes like Daisy Duck, and a tapered toe just does not work for me. Once I've knit enough length I can pretty much just kitchner stitch all the way across the toe.

No comments: