Sunday, January 20, 2008

All that stuff I finished in December

Voila, a picture heavy post laying out all that stuff I finished during my Christmas induced radio silence. (Let it be noted that none of this was Christmas stuff for anyone. This past Christmas I made a goal of not crafting ANYTHING for people for the holidays. I did quite well.)
Friendship quilt. Myself and nine other friends each exchanged squares of Christmas fabric, then made a stack and whack quilt. I threw in a couple more squares out of my stash to make an even twelve. It is easy to pick out my fabrics up close, as they are the funky ones.


Cute jammies for the Monkey. Sewing for him doesn't count as gifts; I love to make as many of his clothes as possible. Also, it was a chance for me to play with my serger.


Special commission of huge goose egg pysanky. The turned out wonderful, and will pay for a lot of yarn. Maybe even a wheel.

Baby hat and fleecy pants. They were such a hit with my bro's kid I made a pair for a friend.















Table runner, to tie together our dinning area with the living room. I have one wall in my living room painted that exact turquoise color.






Another hat I designed for a friend's upcoming baby. Matching bib photographed in the car, because I bought the button on the way to her shower and sewed it on in the driveway. Yup, that is how much raspberry colored Sugar and Creme I had left over.











The hat, which I have named "Raspberry Beret" does things to me. Hormonal things. Baby lust things. Thank goodness it is out of the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! And lookit all the cool stuff you made last month!