Monday, October 15, 2007

Not really about anything

Right now the air here is literally thick with butterflies. I took this picture on my lawn today, when I headed outside because I could count at least a dozen butterflies in my backyard.

Today I test-drove an adorable Corgi at the animal shelter near me. Sweet little dog, but not for me because she is no good with kids. At least this adoption counselor was nice; last time we took Monkey with us and that counselor was rather negative and didn't really want to send us home with one of the dogs (because all these dogs have way better options). This is the 4th time I've been looking and I'm just not having any luck. It is remarkably easy to fall in love with someone on Petfinder and have it not pan out when you meet him/her face to face.
So the corgi wasn't for me, but I kept thinking about her when I was running tonight. I hope she finds someone nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she will, those are popular dogs. Was it the kind with the tail? They're charming!