Sunday, October 21, 2007

More baby stuff

the colors match in real life, they just won't photograph the same Last night I knit a tiny hat to go with the cammo pants to send to my brother's baby. It is all packaged and ready to go now; I'll drop it off at the post office tonight so it can sprint for Idaho and hopefully will arrive the same time the kid does.
I have no idea if it will fit; it has been a while since I've played with a newborn.

I looked at a hat I knit for the monkey while I was pregnant and subtracted a little, because it was a little big when he was born.

My stats, so I can adjust accordingly when the kid arrives:
Yarn: the delightful Sugar and Cream, in sage green
15 1/2 in 4 inches, knit on hand made oak size 8 needles that are not nearly tapered enough.
CO 56 sts. K in round for 3 1/2", then close up the top with 4 sets of k2tog, ssk decreases. Tada!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those camo pants are adorable. That baby will be styling.

Anonymous said...

Awww! How cute are those!