Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home!

Back at last from my epic trip! Actually I was back Sunday night, but Monday was spent doing all that stuff that piles up when you are gone, as was most of Tuesday. The parts of Tuesday that were not swallowed by laundry and grocery shopping disappeared into the time-suck that is Ravelry. I'm artmomma there too, stop by and say hi! I've spent an embarrassing amount of time looking up every project I've ever considered, to see how it looks on real people. I replaced my camera recently, and am slowly adding my projects to the collective.
More stories from my fabulous trip later, when I can pull my head together.

2 comments:

Alarming Female said...

Congrats on being admitted to Ravelry. There are about 11,000 people in front of me, still.

Someday my chance will come. . .

bonnie said...

Hi...thought i'd stop by and thank you for reading my story. i've always thought of you as a strong woman too. in the short time i've 'known' you, you've been through a lot with that monkey of yours and handle it with an amazing amount of grace...nowhere to go but forward, right?