Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm back

Luggage tags I admittedly did not take a complete craft hiatus while preparing for deployment, because you all know darn well that sometimes preparations require a little craftiness. This made me feel like I could help him after he had left.


So Lawyerguy has been gone for 2 weeks now. We get to talk on the webcam every day, which makes things easier. Not easy, but easier. Monkey gets off the bus from school and runs to the computer to "say hi daddy!" which absolutely makes me swoon. Free from my Make Something Interesting For Dinner duties, I have concocted quite a list to keep me occupied. First up: Halloween (completed for Monkey, in progress for Nephew). Next in line is some major organizational projects, mostly involving power tools.

1 comment:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Welcome back! LOVE the luggage tag, BTW. :)