Friday, February 01, 2008

Brrrrr

It was cold (for Florida, I can hear you Utah grrls laughing)last week and the Monkey's sleeves have all seemed to have shrunk. Weird how that happens; I must have done the same for his pants...
So I gave the Serger a big kiss, pulled fabric out of my stash, and whipped this jacket up in the evening so he could wear it to school the next day. The sleeves are lined in purple, since there was not quite enough cream fleece for the whole thing (both were left over from the Buzz Lightyear outfit). The green denim is left over from a pair of shorts I have optimistically cut out.

2 comments:

Heather Joins the Round said...

Zowie, batgirl, you're fantastic! Did you have a pattern lying around, or just wing it?

Anonymous said...

you're amazing.

And, yes, we had another storm last night. The snow never ends.


(don't tell anyone, but I kind of like it)